We had a relaxing morning with the Harpers with lots of visiting and a BEAUTIFUL hike at the Redmond Watershed Reserve. It was about a ten minute drive from Duvall and I couldn't get over the green. Trees and green lush growth everywhere. Church was a little crazy, but that's how it goes with young kids. After church, Mom, Dad, Courtney, Whitney, and Emily arrived and we BBQed for dinner. After dinner we took the kids down to the park to run off some energy. The park was right by a river and had lots of grass for the kids to play on. Grandpa Duane played "fetch" with all the grandkids. It was actually really funny because the kids had so much fun and it kept them entertained for almost an hour. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of the park. Cameron, Courtney, Jake and baby Kate made it safely that night. The only thing missing was Weston, Shannon and the girls. (WE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!)
Carson, Ethan, Isaac, Ian, Lucy and Ryan at the start of the hike.
3 comments:
I love the lush green of Washington but not to fond of the rain. It looks beautiful and like you had a great time.
That is the cutest pic of all the kids... are they all cousins? .0
The greenness (are there really two "n's" in that? Spell checker said so) sounds like heaven & I love, love, love rain!
Yep that's about half of the Powell cousins. We're missing Audrey, Jake, Kate, Annie, Molly and Maggie.
Post a Comment