Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of August Adventures

As soon as we got home from Seattle we were able to have the Williams over to visit. I haven't seen Josh (my brother-in-law) in almost six years! I know this is insane, but it's true. It was nice to have them over to visit and have the kids play. Josh flew out the next day, but Katie and the girls were able to stay for another two weeks! My parents and nieces, Emily and Molly were also in town for a bit. It was so great being able to spend that much time with them! We miss you guys! We spent as much time together as we could and of course had a sister's night out! We went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe (I just love their yummy carrot bread). It is such an incredible blessing to have the sister's I do. I know I would not be the person I was if it wasn't for the support of my sister's! I love you yahoos. It was a busy end to the month, but worth every moment.



My niece Emily.  I still can't believe she's almost 16!  I remember taking care of her when she was a baby!  

Grandma Tina and Grandpa Ron.  It's always a fun time when they're around!

My parents and the girls.  The four of us came in a clump.  My parents had two boys, then the four girls, and then three more boys. 

Dinner at Mimi's Cafe.

Camille and Katie


Becca and Sarah


Ethan started first grade! August 20th was the big day and Ethan loved it. He was excited for four things: 1. Lunch 2. Recess 3. Having two teachers 4. Having Jeremy L. (a neighborhood friend whom Ethan already knew) in his class. School is hard for me. I love it because he loves it, the learning, the kids, etc. But I miss my buddy! Ryan has the hardest time missing Ethan. I think it'll be great for him to start Pre-School next week. We're slowing getting into the routine of things and I'm sure it's going to be a great year!

Heading out the door:  No looking back!

What a big kid! When did this happen????


5 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Ditto, fellow clumpee. We were stinking lucky. Loved the post.
S
p.s. Thanks for your kindness in the pictures you posted of me. There were many other scary ones to choose from.

Shar said...

so I will need to go with you to Mimis sometime. Travis hates it. But I go just for their carrot bread. yumm.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

holy cow, camille, your kids have gotten so big!! it was so fun scrolling through some pics of you guys.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

How fun to have a sisters night. I wouldn't know what that is seeing as I am the only girl. I do have sister-in-laws night out.

Hey, I tagged you on my blog!

Dana Broderick said...

you guys are so cute! i love your family. i still remember going to see becca and her husband when we were roommates at BYU. (in some other lifetime...) My oldest is in first grade too! crazy! and your story about peeing in the vent! classic!