Monday, February 8, 2010

Wonderful Weekend


Spencer surprised me with a weekend trip to Hawaii. It was one of the most relaxing weekends of my life!!! We stayed in the same studio apartment we rented last time we were on the island. My favorite quality of the apartment was that it was just steps away from the beach. Spencer was going for work so while he was recording Marshallese I looked at some apartments for my sister-in-law, who is going to BYU Hawaii in April. We had nothing scheduled and just did as we pleased. It was FABULOUS!!!! My top 3 things were:
1. Being with just Spencer
2. Eating on the beach at Turtle Bay
3. Eating toffee ice cream bars while each of the crashing waves seemed to erase worries and stress

Yes 2 out of my three include eating, but hey I'm pregnant.


We took lots of walks...

And had lots of deep pondering moments...


And enjoyed the soft sand and warm water...


And watched lots of these...


And took in the beauty of warm breezes through the tree(zes)...




3 comments:

Sarah Coyne said...

YOU WERE IN HAWAII?!??! Spencer wins the husband of the year award! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful weekend!! (and next time you are going, you should bring me! :)

The Campbell Family said...

I heard about this little trip...you deserve it....every pregnant lady deserves it ha ha!

the blonde potato said...

Fab.U.Lous. Nice pics! So glad you guys made it work - you deserve it!