Geez 4th baby and you still look awesome! I was pokin a lot more than that even with my 2nd.
You are looking so cute! Love the baby belly!
very cute--and i am the tiniest bit (read "ginormously") envious of the beach in the background.
You look so great!!! 30 weeks! Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant!! So excited for you guys!
So I am completely jealous of how stinkin' cute you look. You look great!!!
I am distracted by the beach behind you and didn't even notice the belly.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Geez 4th baby and you still look awesome! I was pokin a lot more than that even with my 2nd.
You are looking so cute! Love the baby belly!
very cute--and i am the tiniest bit (read "ginormously") envious of the beach in the background.
You look so great!!! 30 weeks! Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant!! So excited for you guys!
So I am completely jealous of how stinkin' cute you look. You look great!!!
I am distracted by the beach behind you and didn't even notice the belly.
Post a Comment