Thursday, May 21, 2009

Captain Ethan, Super Spy.

We found this little beauty when we downloaded the camera. I just couldn't resist putting it on here. It gave Spencer and I a good laugh, even if we are the bad guys.

6 comments:

kt said...

That was awesome!! I love it! And as for Ryan thoughtfully trying to pick Ethan's nose...well there are so many things you never realize you should have told your children ("no maja you can have paints in bed and you can't sleep with scissors under your pillow, even the kid kind...").

Dana Broderick said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious!!!

be you blithe and bonny said...

I hope there's a part 2!

Catherine said...

that is very cute.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

What a cool guy! i love love love the shades!

Natalie said...

Ha ha! I can just see you and spencer rolling with laughter!