Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Time, Summer Time, Sum, Sum, Summer Time!

I figured I should just post some pictures of a few of the things we've been up to this summer.  We have been lucky enough to have had lots of fun things to do with friends and family and are looking forward to a fun filled July.

Audrey waving her banner she made at the Provo Freedom Festival.

Waiting for the fireworks to begin.

All done swimming at Bear Lake.


On the way up to Bloomington Lake. It was a beautiful hike and yes that is SNOW in the background.




The Powell boys enjoying some camp fire goodness.


We've done lots of coloring!


The boys used my eyeliner to make themselves more manly pirates.


I don't know if you can see this, but the boys drew with highlighter all over Audrey.

Roasting marshmallows.

This is post is all randomness, but it's a small glimpse into what we've been up to.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Lots of fun with your cute little kids! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!

Sarah Coyne said...

So fun! Looks like you guys have a had a brilliant summer so far!

the blonde potato said...

Glad we've gotten to have so much fun with you guys so far this summer! Watch out for more!

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

how fun!!! i would have loved to be a fly on your wall when you discovered the eyeliner :)