Sunday, May 17, 2009

Audrey's Hair Song

11 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

So cute! I don't think I've ever heard little Miss Audrey talk or sing so much!

kt said...

I can't believe she talks so much (you know since the last time I saw was last August). That was hilarious! Miss you guys!

kt said...

What did she say to Spencer??

Marcy said...

super cute audrey!!!

Zach and Sarah said...

That was pure delight. I wish I felt that way when I comb my hair.

Camille Powell said...

She asked Spencer, "What's that?".

Alissa said...

AWW! such a big girl! Cute! her hair is getting so long too!

Shar said...

This was so cute I had to show Kapria. And she loved it! We had to watch it 6 times in a row. she kept saying, "one more." Audrey is adorable. I bet they would have lots of fun together :)

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

what a cute little button! I love her voice.

Ben said...

Becca and I have now watched this about 9 times. It is honestly one of the funniest/cutest blog videos I've seen.

Becca said...

Hannah also wishes she felt like Audrey when combing her hair. She said she feels more like, "I hate combing my hair. It really hurts."