Monday, March 9, 2009

It's official.

Audrey watched Sleeping Beauty for the first time. I'm not going to lie, I've been putting off such movies. I can't really handle the "princess" thing. I don't know why, maybe it's because I've had Hot Wheels, dinos and pirates ingrained on me for the past seven years. Whatever my deal I finally decided that Audrey needs to have some girly shows instead of just watching Scooby-doo (which the boys love to watch). She loved it! It was crazy. Everytime Aurora would start singing she would get up and dance and sing along. The boys were not so keen on the movie although Ethan did say that he liked the part where the prince killed the dragon. Gee, I'm not too surprised. We've entered a whole new world!

5 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Congratulations to you! I am proud of you for taking the step towards "princess". Jeremy likes the dragon as well!

Natalie said...

Ha... watching nieces who were ALL about princesses, we said we'd try to minimize it a bit... double ha! Its just part of being a little girls I think! Way to go... and good luck. Its just the beginning.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

yay for princesses! you"ll have a great time with it camille!

the blonde potato said...

Funny! Yes I plan on putting off the princesses for a while too, but only because Kate's brothers already say she is one and adore her so much I don't think she'll have any problem filling the role.

Ann or Mike said...

Welcome to the Princess club, and good luck. I get to listen to 'I know you...' all over the house right now (especially when Rachel is on the toilet). Kind of fun when they decide to throw a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles day in the mix...