Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spelling Test for the Day.

R: Mom, I know how to spell "moon". M..O..O..N.
Mom: Good job can you spell "cat"?
R: C..A..T.

I then proceeded to ask him how to spell words like dog, mom, dad, sit, hat, hop. He spelled them all correctly until I stumped him (kinda).

Mom: Can you spell "we"?
R: That's easy. W...i...i...

Well I guess that's correct if you're a gamer! Ahh the day and age that my children are growing up in.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That's pretty funny! Sounds like a good Wii commercial!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

That is too funny! Way to go Ryan!

Peery Family said...

Sorry Camille! That's probably our fault. He's probably been playing too much wii at our house! He is such a smart boy. He honestly amazes me every time he comes over.

The Campbell Family said...

Hey Camille, that totally reminds me of something Hailey said once. When Hailey she about 3 Ben asked her where ketchup came from and she said "tomatoes", then he asked, where does orange juice come from and she said "oranges," Finally he asked where does Hamburger come from and she said...."McDonald's." Kids say the darndest right!