Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Evil Mom

A couple days ago I was walking by the boys room and heard them whispering and laughing together. My thoughts: "Ah, isn't that sweet. I'm so glad that the boys have each other. This is what having a brother is about. Sure they can be loud at times, but look how sweet they are." I asked them what they were playing. They looked up at me with eyes popping out of their heads screaming, "AHHHHHHH it's evil mom! Run away before she touches you. Run Ryan, run!" Then they proceeded to run frantically around the house. And like any respectable Evil Mom would do I ran after them trying to put them into "eternal time-out" as Ethan put it.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

very cute. I think you're the best "evil mom" I know!

kt said...

don't you just love being an evil mom! i do, i spend my nights honing my evil skills (like how i won't let maja draw with permanent marker in her bed, i also took away the glue bottle and how i make maddie do things other than read...like chores or GO OUT & PLAY IN THE SNOW. seriously, i'm EVIL!!) cackle, cackle, snort, snort, snort (that's my evil laugh)

ps. love the eternal time-out. hilarious!

Alissa said...

Oh I love those boys! Your stories are always so great!

Natalie said...

ohhh...how tender! haha

Debbie Ingles said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it. That is so funny! It is true that children think that we love just sitting around thinking of ways we can just torture them.