Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The workings of Ryan:

R to Mom: "Mom, look at this picture I drew."

Mom to R: "Nice picture Ryan."
R to Mom: "It's not just nice mom, look at this part here.  It's awesome."
Mom to R: "Ryan, that's an awesome picture."
R to Mom: "It's not just awesome, it's TOTALLY awesome."
Mom to R: "Totally awesome picture bud."
R to self: "Yes it IS totally awesome."

4 comments:

kt said...

Tell Ryan that aunt kt thinks he has AWESOME self confidence!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

That is too funny. I guess the next time he shows you a picture you know to answer "totally awesome".

Zach and Sarah said...

I'd like to see the totally awesome picture. At least kids are honest when they tell you exactly what they want you to say. If only I had that kind of honesty. "Okay, Zach, now you say this . . . "

Zach and Sarah said...

I'd like to see the totally awesome picture. At least kids are honest when they tell you exactly what they want you to say. If only I had that kind of honesty. "Okay, Zach, now you say this . . . "