Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just in case...

You have ever wondered what the kids would have looked like if Snow White had been their mother.




15 comments:

Becca said...

I don't know what to say. I'm guessing that someday, your boys won't be so fond of these pictures. : )

Camille Powell said...

Ethan was already mad. He kept saying, "I look ridiculous. Mom, I don't like this." I managed to get him to smile for the picture though.

kt said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Zach and Sarah said...

This is too much. I'm still laughing, so I still can't comment.

Patti said...

So Funny!

Catherine said...

As soon as I got to the picture of Ryan I bust out laughing!!!

What were you for Halloween?

be you blithe and bonny said...

Is this three different wigs or the same on? They get progressively shorter and neater with each shot!

Snow White must be a proud mom!

Camille Powell said...

I was a sheriff. Ethan a pirate (of course). Ryan was a karate kid and Audrey was a butterfly. I'll get around to posting pictures soon.

Sarah Coyne said...

Hey Camille!
Just wanted to tell you that your blog is really cute!!! I'm glad I found it. Your kids are adorable.

Marcy said...

I have always wondered that. :)

Brooke and Ben said...

Camille,

This is Brooke Kamalu!
I hope you don't mind that I added you to our blog roll. I love to check in from time to time and see what your little family is up to.
We miss seeing you on a weekly basis.

Our blog address is www.benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com
What a great mom you are!!

Dana Broderick said...

LOL! That is so funny! I just got caught up on your blog! You guys are just so cute! Does Carrie have a blog?

Sarah Peterson said...

aw, I just found your blog and it is so cute! Your kids are so funny! Ethan always was the entertainer!! We miss you guys!

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

that is too funny! your blog is so much fun to look at. your kids give you enough material you could create a comic series that rivals calvin and hobbes!

Natalie said...

that's hilarious!