We went to Park City on the weekend of the 10th. I'm a little late in blogging about it, but I wanted to document. We stayed at the Mountain Side Marriott. Thank you IL for the beautiful room! It was a fabulous weekend filled with playing with the Bradshaws, hot tubbing, checkers, yummy mexican, scavenger hunts, iron chef family, lots of reading, playing games, fuse beads, pumpkin carving, billiards, wii, and a great arcade. Good times.
We didn't win, but We had a lot of fun in the Iron Chef Family competition. I forgot to take a picture, but I think our creation of graham crackers, Manderin oranges, peanut butter and candy bar shavings turned out pretty well.
Game time with Aunt Sarah!
The hotel had a bookshelf full of books that you could borrow. I love that Ethan loves to read.
Fun with fuse beads. The boys actually thought this was really cool and it kept them occupied for at least an hour.
Spencer and I were able to play a couple games of pool. Spencer totally kicked me bum! Way to go Babe!
The Bradshaw's Pumpkin
I never tried the heated pool because it was FREEZING cold outside and I would settle for nothing less than the toasty warm hot tubs. Spencer tried the pool with the boys but they were soon to join me in the hot tub. On the second night it started snowing while we were swimming. I didn't get any pictures of it, but it was really beautiful.
4 comments:
that sounds like so much fun! glad you guys had a great time!
though i do have to say, the pic of your family with the pumpkin...you look kinda psycho with that knife...
love you anyway!
Wow that looks so fun! You forget how pretty Park City is and that it's in our backyard! Oh and Ethan looks like he's 12!!
That looks great. I am glad that it worked out for you to go!
Wow soooo much fun!!!!! You guys look awesome!
Post a Comment