i love baby pigtails! and, holy crap, that's long. jt has scheduled a "consultation" with his hair stylist (he does NOT go to a barber or anything so barbaric, hahahaha) for me. he feels that i need hair help...and it may be a little true (after that lady that works at the post office told me that i looked so young to have so much gray hair. totally rude and it's NOT gray, it's SILVER!)
Unfortunately Lucy is not the only one who misses my long hair I hated it when I had it, but love it now that it's gone. I think I suffer from the grass is always greener syndrome especially when it comes to my hair. Tell her not to fear I'm going to grow it back out.
When I first saw the picture, I thought "Wow, her hair is soooo long! (and that was without reading your comment) I don't know why but I never noticed it was before. I don't think I see you with your hair down that often. Anywho, I guess I just always think of you as the Camille when I first met you. 2001, before you and Spenc got married, and you had short, chin length hair. :)
Audrey's hair is adorable! I love it! Thanks for posting those pics - they brought back very fond memories of Izzy's hair when she was a baby.
I love your long hair but I wanna see pics of your short hair now! How cute are the baby pig tails. I made lots of cute clips for that occasion but I have no clue when they are old enough to wear them. How old is Audrey now? How funny about the scissors picking nose post. That made me chuckle.
6 comments:
After Lucy delivered the cake pans to you the other day, she said, "Mom, why did Camille cut her hair? I really liked it long." She has hair envy.
i love baby pigtails! and, holy crap, that's long. jt has scheduled a "consultation" with his hair stylist (he does NOT go to a barber or anything so barbaric, hahahaha) for me. he feels that i need hair help...and it may be a little true (after that lady that works at the post office told me that i looked so young to have so much gray hair. totally rude and it's NOT gray, it's SILVER!)
Unfortunately Lucy is not the only one who misses my long hair I hated it when I had it, but love it now that it's gone. I think I suffer from the grass is always greener syndrome especially when it comes to my hair. Tell her not to fear I'm going to grow it back out.
When I first saw the picture, I thought "Wow, her hair is soooo long! (and that was without reading your comment) I don't know why but I never noticed it was before. I don't think I see you with your hair down that often. Anywho, I guess I just always think of you as the Camille when I first met you. 2001, before you and Spenc got married, and you had short, chin length hair. :)
Audrey's hair is adorable! I love it! Thanks for posting those pics - they brought back very fond memories of Izzy's hair when she was a baby.
I love your long hair but I wanna see pics of your short hair now! How cute are the baby pig tails. I made lots of cute clips for that occasion but I have no clue when they are old enough to wear them. How old is Audrey now? How funny about the scissors picking nose post. That made me chuckle.
Audrey is 14 months! I can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment