We went to Moab for spring break and it was FABULOUS! It wasn't too far away and it was beautiful. The kids did great and we were even able to make it up to Delicate Arch. When we got back Ethan told me, "Mom I really love hiking, you get to get some good exercise, and even eat with out a table!" Here are a few pictures from the trip:
Sunday, April 20, 2008
I LOVE UTAH!
Posted by Camille Powell at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahhhh, I'm already remembering the good times of Moab. Love the pictures.
I LOVE that backpack that you used to carry Audrey. Where did you get it? It looks so convenient!
We actually borrowed it from some friends. They got it at Babies'r'Us. It's the Snuggly Outdoor Pack. It was an awesome carrier. I think we might purchase one for ourself!
SO fun! I love moab! Take advantage of that outdoor beauty and its great lack of tables! By the way, you look killer, camille.
Post a Comment