Ethan and Spencer's new alternative way of asking/giving (or not giving) permission to play Wii. Everything is always better in song.
Here are the words (this was all done free style in one take)
Ethan: Dad, can we please go play some wii? So we can go defeat those evil musical tiki's now. Even though you say not right now can we please do it now? I really want to do it now. Why can't we? You say no, when I say yes. So I don't know who is right.
Spencer: I'm your dad, so I'm always right, it's true. I'm your dad.
Ethan: I know you are my dad. You might be right so many times, but sometimes you don't know the things like: If there's aliens on the planet Mars. Why can't we just play a little bit? Why can't we daddy?
Spencer: Not right now.
Ethan: Why, why not?
Spencer: You've already played too much wii today. You've already played to much wii today.
Ethan: What if we get to play a little bit longer. Oh yeah. So it's not right now... ba-da-da-dah
4 comments:
That was fantastically awesome!
And that was Becca commenting (not Sarah.)
Code: that rocked. Or rather that new-aged.
That was so FUN! Spencer, Ethan: you guys ROCK!!!
Post a Comment