The answer is 47.
Ethan: My head really hurts.
Me: Why does your head hurt?
Ethan:Because I hit it on the speaker that's on the ceiling of the basement yesterday.
Me: How did you hit your head on it if it's attached to the ceiling?
Ethan: I was standing on the bookshelf behind the couch and I jumped when I threw the weeble-wobble.
Me:Why were you throwing weeble-wobbles?
Ethan: It was a game. We were throwing them into the lego table but stopped when we made dents in the wall.
Me (after going down to the basement and discovering 45 weeble-wobble induced dents in the basement wall): Ethan, there are 45 dents in the wall. Why didn't you stop throwing the weeble-wobbles?
Ethan: Well we didn't actually see the dents until we stopped throwing the weeble-wobbles.
Let it be know that weebles wobble and they might not fall down, but they do make dents in the wall when chucked by 3 boys.
Let summer begin!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
How many things do I NOT like about this conversation?
Posted by Camille Powell at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh...BOY! (boy, being the key word!) Sounds like a great start to a nice long summer :)
OH NO!!! That would not have gone over well here...I think summer school might've had to start. :-)
Um was one of my boys among the 3? YIKES!
Oh, Camille, you are the only parent I know that would be patient and kind enough to get all the way through that conversation as calm and collected as you did! You are my hero!
Post a Comment