Ryan is seven. I feel like the subsequent children's ages just pop up at me! 7 really? He's my little man and can't possibly be almost done with the first grade, but he is. Here's to my always moving, never stop talking, human battery of energy Ry-Guy. Happy BIRTHDAY!

(Ryan has decided that he wants to grow his hair out like his cousin Ian.)




3 comments:
Amazing! He looks just the same as a baby as he does now (just older). I could tell it was him. Fun times!
I love the Christmas tree picture!!! We went to the park a couple days ago with the most glorious weather and I remembered the walks we would take and the talks we would have (sometimes about prospective dates!) at the park. I miss you.
Happy Birthday Ry Guy.
Come visit sometime!
Fun that you call him Ry Guy... Bryson is Bry Guy :) Happy 7th! Love his smile.
Post a Comment