Yesterday started our 120 hour long date together. I love my children, but I love my husband more! It's sometimes hard to remember that when I have squishy cheeks to kiss (the kids not Spencer's), but I love that my hubby is very good and creating opportunities for us to be away together. Sure Spencer doesn't like me grabbing his face and talking baby talk to him while kissing his cheeks (something I do regularly with my baby-licious Lia), but what a man I married! No one could love me more, no one could handle my crazies better, no one could be a better father to our 4 kiddos, and there's no one I'd rather be with . Here's to the next 96 hours (We spent 24 traveling and getting settled) of hand holding, share your hopes and dreams talking, beach walking, and eating good food!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love that you guys are good at your getaways!
I am jealous of your time together. Enjoy!
Yes, I am very jealous... but I hope you are feeling better!!! Enjoy.
Hope you guys have as good of a time as we did! Sigh- I miss Hawaii this week.
HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Sounds like HEAVEN! Enjoy your alone time together!
Post a Comment