Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Audrey-Bear waiting for the fireworks. We had lots of fun playing games and eating snacks. The view was absolutely AWESOME! This is the second year in a row we've watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks from the Alumni building lawn on BYU campus.

My Hubbilicious. Spencer was a little tired due to the fact that he and Zach had ridden 24 miles on their bikes that day!



The cousins playing games while waiting for the fireworks to begin.



Waiting to be served breakfast on Becca's porch. We've made a tradition of having breakfast at Ben and Becca's in the morning. The kids all get aprons on and serve the adults. Ethan wanted to do no such thing because he was "starving to death". So his cousins served him also.



Ethan's Bike: After breakfast we had the kids decorate their bikes and rode up and down Becca's street. It was extremely hot so the fudge pops and orange pops were a fantastic treat!



Ryan's Bike was titled: Moab Ryan


The pictures are a little out of order, because I am computer illiterate and have no time to fix them. I just wanted to get some pictures up from the fourth before I leave town on Wednesday!

7 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

What fun family traditions! I have a good story about Ryan for you... I'll try and give you a call soon!

Dana Broderick said...

What a fun 4th! I LOVE the stadium of fire! Your little Audrey is SO CUTE and I love the dress she is wearing! We are looking at jobs in Utah. If we come, I really want to see you!!! It's been forever!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

You guys look so happy and looking like you are having such a good time together. I love Audrey's dress. Did you buy that or make it?

Shar said...

Hi Camille! Thanks for the comment on the blog. Had I known you were a fan, I totally would have called to see if you wanted to join us! I have some cds you must have. I'll bring them to work on Thursday for Spencer to take home for you. :)

SPENCERS said...

I knew I could count on you for a solution for Jake's b-day--I laughed and laughed! You are still looking so svelte after 3 kids-way to go! And what handsome children at that...and so educated (it's important to know all about boogers and toots.) I was flipping through some old photo books from provo and remembering the good times at grandma's house...unconventional running gear and evening wear. Makes for fond memories! HAHAHAHA You kill me!

SPENCERS said...

Oh, and I am so very glad that the electrocution incident with Ryan ended well. Boys.

Shar said...

hey camille - did you end up getting those cds? I keep forgetting to ask spencer if he brought them home.