Did I really sign up for this????? Ryan came running into the kitchen, gagging and saying "Someone put pee in the blue cup!". (For your information I had left a cup in the bathroom so the kids could get drinks at night.) I then see a streak of Ethan run from the living room to his bedroom. I follow him and find him hiding in his bed.
I say, "Ethan did you pee in the blue cup?"
Ethan, peeking his head over the covers, "Um, yes."
Mom: "Why did you pee in the cup?"
Ethan: "Because I wanted to see if I could fill it all the way to the top."
Mom: "Ethan, we do NOT pee in cups, only the toilet."
Ethan: "O.K."
I now travel to the kitchen and find Ryan still gagging, a light clicks on in my mind and I ask, "Ryan did you drink the pee?" Ryan, looking mortified, "Yes, but I didn't swallow it, it tasted disgusting."
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Boys will be boys?
Posted by Camille Powell at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!
Oh Camille! A day in the life with boys :)
that is pretty dang funny. now that I have 2 little boys I guess thats what I get to look forward to. Although, I must say Ros has done some pretty weird and disgusting things too. hope you don't mind if I link my blog to yours?
I don't mind at all! Good to hear from you Lex!
grosss! Thanks for sharing, though! I enjoyed that one!
Post a Comment