Ryan: "Mom, we should name our baby Poptart. She will be sweet and we can cover her in sprinkles."
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan: "Mom, we should name our baby Poptart. She will be sweet and we can cover her in sprinkles."
Posted by Camille Powell at 4:16 PM
6 comments:
That is too sweet...it might be worth thinking about that name. (Maybe even as her middle name :-)
Cute posts, Camille!! I especially love Ethan's "pool land" idea!
Thanks for making me laugh out loud. that is seriously one of the best things I've ever heard. I need to come to your house one day and just listen to things boys say. Seriously - I'm working on apicture book that has 3 little boys, and the editor who read it told me to go listen to boys and get their voices in there.
I hope you're doing well!
How about sugar cookie?! :)
I can't believe you and Spencer didn't think of that yourselves. I mean, it's pretty obvious that's what you should name your 4th child.
Last week (carpool), my mom asked Ryan what he was naming his baby... when he replied with Poptart, she was very confused thinking she heard him wrong. I had just read this & remembered... He was soooo serious about it, too!
Post a Comment