So many things. Pregnancy #4 has been quite a doozy so far. From weeks 5(yes you read that right) to 15 were not the best. They were filled with non-stop puking and by non stop I mean I ate something, I threw it up, I drank something I threw it up all day (and night) long. Needless to say after a week of this they started me on IV's. We were lucky enough to be able to do home care. Spencer was my nurse and we had lots of these:


and lots of these.

It was one of the most difficult things I've ever endured physically and emotionally and it amazes me that I can write it down in less than a paragraph. I had so much help during this time and and so grateful to so many people who helped with my kids, meals and cleaning out my puke bucket! Service took on a whole new meaning to me and I must admit that I prefer to be on the giving end although I was very grateful to receive it. I wanted no documentation of this time of my life, but Ethan snuck the camera and took these so I thought I'd post them:
I'm now 20 weeks and am feeling so much better. I feel like I've been given a second chance at life and LOVE being alive. Feeling well is such a blessing. We had our Ultrasound last week and everything is looking good. Baby is even measuring big, which was great to hear considering I lost 18 lbs during the whole ordeal and it was nice to know that our little parasite wasn't deprived. As to the gender of this peanut that was causing such havoc, it is a :
We can't wait to meet this little girl and Audrey is thrilled to have a sister. Ryan wanted a girl so was happy and Ethan thinks everyone should be a boy, cause "boys rule". I guess you can't please everyone.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh Milles! I had no idea you were pregnant:) I'm so sorry you were so sick & I'm soooo happy that you're feeling better!!! I love you girl! Hooray for pink and girly things!!! EXCITING!!!!! Miss you:)
We are so very happy for and your little girl...YEAH!!! It is amazing that time just continues. I remember talking with you and thinking we would never cross the half way mark...well we did it. And I am so thrilled to hear you sounding so much better.
Oh my goodness, that sounds terrible! Thank goodness you're feeling better, I'm glad you were able to get through it ok. Congratulations on the baby girl and I hope the rest of the pregnancy is a breeze :)
Welcome back to the land of the living! You are amazing! And seem to be doing amazingly well now... but don't forget to take it easy!
You know how hard pregnancies are for you, but you keep choosing to go through it to bring more beautiful children into this world. I am amazed at your strength. I am so excited for you to have another girl. Girls are my favorite, but I am biased, since Addy is my only child. I wish you well as your pregnancy progresses.
Oh how I feel for you! I just got over all of that, and I am due in ten weeks. It is the most HORRIBLE thing to feel like that, and wonder if you will EVER be normal again. I have a whole new perspective on people who deal with chronic illness!! Anyway, I am really excited for you. I am glad you made it through.
I wish I had known - I could have brought some meals over. I'm sorry it was so hard! It's amazing what moms do to bring babies here. You're amazing!
congrats on having a girl! I'm so glad Audrey gets a sister. :)
I'm so sorry you had a horrible bajillion weeks!!! Congrats on your new little girl, well, in a few more months that is.
Wow Camille! You did it. What a perfectly beautiful family you have--two boys and two girls. I'm so happy that you and your little girl are healthy. Miss you!
Post a Comment