We had a great weekend away (thanks to Whitney and Courtney for watching the kids)!! We flew out to Seattle on Friday, spent the night with the Harpers (Spencer's sister and family) then took off early Saturday Morning to drive home. We bought a car from the Harper's neighbor. It was completely random, but it made for a nice weekend. The car is a beauty. It's a '97 Honda Civic hatchback with only 82K miles on it. What's really crazy is when we first heard about it I thought "a '97, that's not old at all" Then Spencer reminded me that 1997 was 11 years ago!!! Where does the time go? The car ran great and the trip was so relaxing. There is something so fun about just driving (with out screaming kids of course) having the windows down and listening to music. Good times. Here are some pictures of the trip. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures of the car. Oops.
At the Harper's in Duvall, Washington
Snoqualmie Falls
The force of the waterfall shook the platform we were standing on. It was a little unsettling, but I made it through.
Dinner with Cameron and Courtney. We stopped in Boise to break up the trip.
8 comments:
I love the falls. My dad's family is from Seattle. Glad that you are back and safe!
Camille it's Lindsey. I got onto your blog from Sarah's. It is so good to see your kids. I'm so jealous you got a girl. She is adorable. Good to see you guys, see you in a couple weeks.
I'm really happy that you guys got a car (one that is reliable) and seriously -what a sweet deal! Plus it's a HONDA! We love you guys.
fun to see your little family growing! I read your post about your son giving you the "look" I have felt the same way lately with my oldest! I don't think I'm ready for this! :)
BTW, you look great! love your wicked long hair!
Hi Camille! It was fun to bump into you guys at Macey's the other night! I cannot believe how big your kids are, ESPECIALLY Audrey! What a cute fam! I'm jealous of your trip to Seattle. Snoqualmie Falls are gorgeous, great pictures!
Looks like a blast!! We miss you guys. We'll have to meet in Vegas sometime soon! Love you tons!
Nice pics - although you could have left out the one with me 10 months prego! It was fun to have you guys though. We miss you all!
What great pics! Those falls are incredible! Still no car pics??? I know I am just a street away, but I still haven't seen it!
Post a Comment