Here are some pictures of Ryan's tonsillectomy. He was a really trooper. I wanted to cry more than he did. We are home now and in recovery mode! There are aslo some pictures of October festivities. We had a great time at our Ward Halloween Party and carving pumpkins as a family. Good times for all.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Where did October go?
Posted by Camille Powell at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That first picture of Ryan is adorable! And Audrey looks like Maja (definitely a Maja/Ethan blend, but she's got some major Fes in her).
SOOOOOO CUTE! we can't wait to see you all at thanksgiving! We're glad you're okay Ryan. We love you little man!
Love~Auntie Shannon
Poor guy! But such a cutie! We seriously need to hang out with you guys sometime. I'll email you next week to see when would be good for you guys.
Wow, everyone has grown up so fast. Ethan looks just like his dad now. Audrey is a super cutey.
Hey Camille! I found your site off of Suzanne's, I hope you don't mind. I love your pics of the kids! I am going to link up to your site so I can check back and see whats going on, cause even though I see Spencer all the time, we don't get into fam stuff that often.
Take Care!
Hi Camille - I saw your blog from Aimee's :) I LOVE Audrey's costume. She is ADORABLE. And I hear today is her birthday! Happy Birthday!
That is the cutest butterfly costume ever! Course, it helps that Audrey always has a smile for the camera... :)
Post a Comment