Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Only Three Days Left!!!!

Spencer gets home in three days, and let me tell you I can't wait. Today was horrible. Ryan was being "creative" and put stickers ALL over his bedroom and bunkbed. During quiet time he took all of the things that were in his closet out and placed them all over his room. This included, hangers, clothes, puzzles, games, toys and books. I had the thought that my kids have too many things. Ethan squeezed almost an entire tube of toothpaste all over my bathroom and a container of salad dressing got spilt all over the front hall floor. I don't actually know who spilt the salad dressing because the boys kept blaming each other. It was almost as bad as Sunday when I got head-butted in Sacrament Meeting by Ryan and I let out a yelp of pain in which everyone in the surrounding rows turned to see who was yelling in church . We had to escape the house so we went to the park for some fresh air and kite flying. Thank goodness for parks. I think that saved Ryan's and Ethan's hides tonight!

1 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Hahahaha! It's soooo easy to laugh when it's not your own kids spilling salad dressing in the front hall. But look--one more day down, 2 to go!